31 Mart 2013 Pazar

"If everything’s going bad, we’re going bad as well.”

“I’m going to kill myself tomorrow.”

“You know what? If everything’s going bad, we’re going bad as well.”

“If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?”

“You’re so earthly and yet so heavenly! You don’t belong to this century.”

“We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented.”

“I think we’re just gonna have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that, Ritchie.”

“Why don’t we play a game?”

“In Heaven, everything is fine. … You’ve got your good things, and I’ve got mine.”

“Only one is a wanderer. Two together are always going somewhere.”

“I’m not much of a dancer.”

“Why do you look so sad? Because you speak to me in words and I look at you with feelings.”








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder